Background: Little House on the Prairie was a brand with consumer awareness that rivals Sesame Street yet they had no official website presence to support licensees and engage with fans. They needed to bring their brand into the new millennium and establish a
Goal: The goal was to build the Little House on the Prairie brand and to strengthen the community of fans. Secondarily, the website and digital presence should support brand activities through licensing and merchandising. We needed to create a website that would support both fan activity and licensee support.
- Element Associates took a multi-prong approach by creating both a SEO-friendly website and official social media channels.
- Develop new copy for main post categories as well as informative about pages for all aspects of the brand.
- Create branded content pieces including printables and color pages to build newsletter subscribers.
- Over one-million pageviews the first year the website launched through organic, search, and social media traffic.
- Ranked 1st on google for many competitive keywords related to the brand.
- Garnered over 31,000 subscribers to the email newsletter in the first year.